External Penetration Testing
An extensive scan will be performed on your external facing connections to perform:
- Service Detection
- Vulnerability Scanning
- PCI-DSS Audits
Web Penetration Testing
Most customer impacting attacks these days involve the exploiting of vulnerabilities in websites.
Our services can be used against open-source CMS frameworks, custom developed banking website, tailored web forums or basically anything else that is publicly accessibe.
We can test for specific vulnerabilities such as SQL injection attacks, XSS vulnerabilities or WAF evasion techniques.
- Data recovery
Crashed hard-disks, unbootable computers and even encrypted disks or volumes* can be recovered.
This includes but is not limited to exposure of fire, water or external forces.
- Tracking and tagging
We can identify rogue users and devices but can also profile users, their devices and their internet traffic.
- Dump analysis
If your company was attacked and your IDS has created a TCP dump, we can analyze and report what exactly happened and how it happened.
- Damage reports / post-attack reports
Want to know what happened, what damage was done and how this can be prevented in the future? No problem, we will happily provide you with a full overview of the performed attacks and report any damage done.
Network Auditing and Penetration Testing
- Auditing of policies and documentations
- Penetration testing of internal networks - Simulating a hacker attacking your network
- Vulnerability assessments
- Network stress testing
Awareness & Training
- In depth trainings for system and network administrators
- Employee awareness trainings
Consultancy and Risk Assessment
- Analysis and report of all kinds of solutions
- Advising on network and hardware solutions
For more information please contact us using the contact page.